United Technologies Corporation Associate, Customer Service - MRO in Burnsville, Minnesota
Job ID: 01367922
Country: United States
Category: Aftermarket & Service
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HMN01: S&IS (Sensors) - Burnsville 14300 Judicial Rd, Burnsville, MN, 55306 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
This is a position for an entry-level professional within our MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul) Customer Service team who responds to customer calls, documents procedures, collects data, and provides information to customers to resolve issues. Escalates complex issues to more experienced staff or management.
• Responds to a variety of commercial and/or government customers regarding our MRO products and services, discuss customer status, and obtain or address customer inquiries.
• Responds to call or emails to customers to provide follow-up on inquiries.
• Generates documentation and solves customer issues/requests/complaints in accordance with procedures, and when required, redirects queries to appropriate department or personnel.
• Provides references to customers to publications of materials and secondary sources of information.
• Manages and maintains a record of customer interactions or transactions; records details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken to facilitate future needs in trainings and improvements in customer services.
• Will interface regularly with operations, sales, shipping, warehouse and others to expedite or trace shipments.
• May provide after-sales support for client contracts to ensure customers satisfactions are met.
• Performs duties related to overall customer service.
• Provides support to sales team with regard to customer concerns.
• Coordinates with sales reps to identify inside sales opportunities.
• Serves as customer interface on product status and delivery.
• Maintains knowledge of Collins Aerospace products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
• Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
The preferred candidate will have experience with SAP or similar ERP along with a customer focused demeanor. Ability to navigate through issues, think and act strategically.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and less than 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 4 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.