United Technologies Corporation Carrier Graduate Hire Program- Systems Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Job ID: 01365246
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Category: Systems, Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
CAN03: Carrier-Charlotte, NC 9701 Old Statesville Road, Charlotte, NC, 28269 USA
Carrier Corporation is looking for highly motivated and results driven individual to join the Applied Rooftop and Vertical Packaged Product development team.The group is responsible for developing air conditioning systems for commercial products ranging from 5 to 150 tons.This position is for a new product development engineer.
Projects and tasks will generally focus on one or more of the following:
• Heat Transfer and Fluids Flow
• General Design
• Project/Engineering Management
• Program Management
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Design and development of refrigeration systems and components.
• Develop computer models to simulate system and component performance.
• Work with design team in developing cost effective designs.
• Develop and manage laboratory qualification programs for new products.
• Work with factory team to investigate quality issues on current products and develop solutions to improve overall product quality.
BS in Engineering with 0-2 (for P1), 3-5 (for P2) years of experience
Successful candidates must possess:
• Strong communicational skills with proven ability to interact with cross functional team of engineering, design, manufacturing and lab team members.
• Solid technical skills and analytical proficiency.
• Strong understanding of thermodynamics, fluid flow, and heat transfer.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office tools.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.