United Technologies Corporation Materials Associate II in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Job ID: 01366839
City: Colorado Springs
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HCO01: Interiors (Seats) - CO Springs 1275 N Newport Road, Colorado Springs, CO, 80916 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
The Inventory Associate interfaces with internal customer(s) to locate stock and deliver items to their destination upon request. Coordinates and supports manufacturing activities to meet production line/program material demands and assure parts availability to support daily assembly requirements.
· Unpacks and verifies condition of material, counts and receives incoming materials; elevates and resolves discrepancies with little assistance
· Ensures accurate picking of deliveries, packaging of materials per Customer Requirements on delivery ticket, and timely delivery to Shipping or Quality based on requirements
· Ensures accurate picking to work orders and timely delivery to requested destination
· Checks order forms, delivery requests, and approval forms to ensure proper documentation, accuracy, and on time deliveries
· Conducts cycle counts and records results in SAP
· Records all inventory transactions in SAP
· Utilizing knowledge of part-marking procedures, assists in IDing parts and elevates and resolves discrepancies with little assistance
· Ability to troubleshoot inventory and work order issues effectively
· Cross trains in most areas according to the cross training plan
· Takes an active role to ensure Environment, Health, and Safety standards and procedures are met and complied with
· Looks for ways to eliminate safety hazards and improve the overall safety of the workplace
· Provides continuous improvement ideas in order to support lean and ACE initiatives
· Ensures quality product utilizing UTAS quality procedures
· Audits work area for safety compliance
· Adheres to all UTAS rules and codes of conduct
· Performs other duties as required and available for overtime as necessary
· 1 year of inventory control experience
· Prior SAP knowledge.
· HS Diploma or equivalent required
· Minimum 1 year prior experience in inventory control required
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.