United Technologies Corporation F135 Depot Intergation Limits Development Customer Support Engineering in East Hartford, Connecticut
Job ID: 01372413
City: East Hartford
Country: United States
Category: Aftermarket & Service
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The engine program that powers the F-35 lightning II fighter aircraft position for self-starting Customer Support Engineer. The F135 Limits Development CSE will work closely with Limits Development lead to take serviceable limit development and expansion activities for scheduled, unscheduled, planned, and unplanned limits for the depot levels of maintenance on the F135 program and create source data that will be incorporated into JTD.
• Support maintenance and operations on the F135 engine.
• Drive customer satisfaction by influencing the Joint Technical Data.
• Influence effective solutions for depot implementations plans for new configurations.
• Support depot full capability development and implementation effort.
• Review depot Joint Technical Data change requests.
• Identify depot support system issues with leadership and help develop solutions to meet the customer's needs.
• Work with leadership to drive plans and resolutions for issues affecting depot engine readiness and customer satisfaction
The assignment start date to be 1st Qtr. 2020.
Must be willing to flex work schedule to support business as needed.
Must be able to obtain a government security clearances and access.
There may be some travel based on business needs – to be determined
Travel required to Outsourcing Vendors and Customer Sights occasionally
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.