United Technologies Corporation Supplier Quality Intern in Indianapolis, Indiana
Job ID: 01361339
Country: United States
Category: Interns/Co-Ops, Quality
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
CAI23: Carrier-Indianapolis, IN 7310 W Morris St, Indianapolis, IN, 46231 USA
• Lead initiative to improve Quality Clinic abilities to analyze supplier component returns and provide appropriate feedback to field and supply base
• Identifying trends and problem components in warranty data.
Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other related technical degree.
• Understanding of manufacturing equipment, processes and operating systems
• Demonstrated ability to lead change initiatives, facilitate relentless root cause analysis (RRCA) efforts and drive process excellence
• Excellent conflict resolution/negotiation and problem solving skills, in a high pressure sometimes negative environment
• Experience in a quality improvement position working with warranty data/systems
• Previous experience in a manufacturing/quality/engineering role
• Experience in a position requiring technical presentations
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Experience in completing quality system audits
• Willing to travel and sometimes on short notice in support of customer’s needs
Qualified candidates will need to be a highly motivated self starter, with the ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment. We are looking for high potential candidates that have the ability to further their career in the organization.
The incumbent in this role will be responsible for complying with UTC's Code of Ethics, Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) policy and applicable regulatory and Company rules and requirements. UTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified Associates who are interested in this opening are encouraged to apply. To make your interest known, please apply via the Job Connections function within the Employee Self Service (ESS) tool before the closing date.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.