United Technologies Corporation Detailer, 2nd Shift in Middletown, New York
Job ID: 01286822
State: New York
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
PW177: Advanced Coating Technologies 60 Turner Dr, Suite 1, Middletown, NY, 10941 USA
Pratt and Whitney is a world leader in aircraft engines and auxiliary power units. Headquartered in East Hartford, Connecticut, the company has locations around the United States and across the world.
We are a global leader in aviation propulsion and we are behind many of the major advances in both military and commercial engines. We design, manufacture and service aircraft engines, auxiliary and ground power units, and small turbojet propulsion products.
Do you have the experience to join our Team?
Responsibilities and Accountability:
• Fully understand the operation and safety features of all support equipment that is to be used at the pre and post-coating process steps for EBPVD and Plasma.
• Perform in-process inspections of process hardware prior to and after coating operation
• Assist in all operational functions associated with processing the hardware to be coated
• Make all required process paper work entries at the proper time and sequence
• Ensuring all the operations completed meet the standards provided for that operation.
• No operation will be completed without proper documentation and quality requirements understood.
• Ability to lift up, push, pull, bend, squat, climb and twist hands
• Ability to work in a confined space
• Quality excellence and strong work ethic
• Organized and detail-oriented • Good communication skills
• Quick learner, self-starter
GED/ High School Diploma
GED/ High School Diploma
• Manufacturing experience
• Ability to perform necessary duties in EBPVD and Plasma.
• Ability to follow instructions and multi-task
• Reliable, punctual, and flexible
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.