United Technologies Corporation Inspection Tech III in Mountainhome, Pennsylvania
Job ID: 01373124
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HPA32: US054-Mountainhome, PA Spruce Cabin Road , Mountainhome, PA, 18342 USA
• Purge material in MRB for reported customer escapes, expired shelf-life material and verification of product integrity
• Manage internal rejections and Return to Vendor (RTV) process
• Assist with the on-hold process
• Works with internal JAR organizations (Sales, Accounting, Quality, Purchasing) to resolve issues
• Call vendors to obtain required information (RMA, Certs, Shipping method)
• Scrap material and adjust out of Epicor System
• Move Vendor product for return to shipping
• Update Epicor with latest information on either on-hold or rejections
• Report metrics at daily Gemba meetings
• Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.