United Technologies Corporation MRO Aftermarket Program Manager in Vergennes, Vermont
Job ID: 01314838
Country: United States
Category: General Management
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HVT01: S&IS (FUS) - Vergennes 100 Panton Rd, Vergennes, VT, 05491 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
This position is for a senior professional with deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in Program Business Management discipline, who manages business plans, EV calculations, data deliverables, robust control and reporting systems, and oversees customer action item responses. Analyzes program metrics, provides data and analysis for negotiation of contracts and contractual changes, develops and maintains program templates, metrics and presentation materials.
• Manages processes related to business plans, program communications and data deliverables
• Reviews analysis of program metrics and status to develop business plans, proposals, and projections.
• USG FAR/DFAR contracting knowledges or experience a plus
• Experience in MRO and/or Aftermarket program management or knowledge desired
• Provides data and analysis in support of the pricing, negotiation of contracts and contractual changes including coordinating preparations of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements, operating budgets, specifications and financial conditions of contracts.
• Oversees customer action item responses to meet customer program objectives.
• Develops and maintains program templates, metrics and presentation materials to ensure information on program status and performance is available.
• Manages program planning, and data deliverables for all program phases from inception through completion.
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.