United Technologies Corporation Specialist, FP&A in Windsor Locks, Connecticut
Job ID: 01378167
City: Windsor Locks
Country: United States
Category: Finance, Corporate Careers
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment , you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.When you join our finance team, you’re joining a team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond. Our team supports 70,000 employees across the U.S. and around the globe. As a United Technologies Corp. subsidiary, we operate with our own business reporting structure, financial dashboards and earnings metrics. This reporting relationship allows finance team members to implement innovative tools for the aerospace market in a stand-alone business environment. At Collins Aerospace, you’ll be not only be advancing your career, you’ll be leaving your mark on the future of advanced technologies.
This position is for an experienced Financial Planning and Analysis professional. Executes financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts to support business plans. Responsible for developing analysis and projections and conducting small projects.
- Remote option available for qualifying candidate.
• Executes financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts to support business plans.
• Reviews, analyzes and interprets financial and budgetary reports to develop observations and preliminary recommendations.
• Develops P&L, balance sheet and cash flow analysis and projections.
• Develops analysis on budgets, forecasts, inventory, and / or sales margins.
• Provides interpretation of financial data in spreadsheets, charts, and reports.
• Audits financial practices to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations, laws and standards.
• Conducts small-scale projects, completing ad hoc analysis.
• Performs economic research and studies of rates of return, depreciation and investments.
• Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements and prepares reports on findings to make budgeting and cost recommendations to management.
• Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, operations, supply chain, programs, engineering and other areas of business for financial and strategic planning purposes.
• Researches economic progressions to assist the organization's financial planning.
• Creates financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development and new marketing strategies.
• Provides support for pricing and sales.
• Develops and maintains financial information systems.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Finance or Accounting
Must be a US Person (US Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident of the US).
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.